Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What would you do with $3.000?


I really don't know.  I know that I would first find out where this money came from.  Did it belong to someone?  Why is it here?  Why would someone leave this kind of money on the desk?  If I found out all the answers to my questions then I would sit and think what can I do with this money that is right.  I know that I would give some to my church to do the Lord's work.  I would then just put the rest away for emergencies.  You never know when something might come up and you don't have the extra money for it.  This way I will.  We are a family that lives paycheck to paycheck.  But I know probably a lot of people now of days live paycheck to paycheck.  So whenever we have a little extra (that is the money left over from taking care of our needs), we put it aside for those raining days or emergencies.  Sometimes it is very hard to set money aside especially when you have children that still live at home or in college.

To some people, they think that $3,000 might be nothing.  They can't accomplish much with $3,000.  But in some eyes $3,000 is a lot.  You would be able to take care of some of those fires that weighs on your shoulders and add stress to your life. It may give you some relief but it just puts off the stress.  I would use the money wisely to where it can help you more than hurt you.  I know that sometime with this amount of money you would just like to go and enjoy a day with the family, usually you would not be able to because you live paycheck to paycheck.  So I would say to be safe, do some serious thinking about how you would spend $3,000.

1 comment:

Ms. A said...

This is a great post - it provokes thinking and that is always a good thing. ~Ms. A.