Sunday, October 23, 2011

Meet Chef Lori Saviello

I have had the love for cooking since I was little.  I enjoyed being in the kitchen with my mom and watching her prepare the food for our family of seven.  It had amazed me how she would measure her ingredients by using her hands and her palette for the flavors of her dishes.  By watching her make her creations it is what inspired me with food.

After turning sixteen, I went to work for a fast food industry for twelve years and I swore that I would never go into food again.  I still loved to cook and prepare dishes for my family.  I decided to go back to school and get my degree in culinary, hospitality management and baking because it is  still deep down inside that I wanted to create dishes.  After having a bad experience, the year my baby sister decided to get married, it made me  realizes that everyone needs to experience excellent service and be able to enhance their palette.   I felt that I could make a difference.  Everyone deserves to be on the red carpet.  That is why I decided to start my own catering business.  It doesn't matter what the event is, you are the star and your event should show it from decorations, entertainment, and all the way down to the food.  Food is like art, the ingredients is the colors and the plate is my canvas and with me and my staff that is what we pride ourselves in. 

So with the support of my Heavenly Father, family, and friends, we will give you a memorable experience through our service and specialty foods that will enhance your palette.

1 comment:

Ms. A said...

Awsome picture of you! ~Ms. A.